What to do to pass the days on?

None of those things, I just packed it in, I have no money, not retiring age for quite some time and did not lose my job.

Then why did you leave?

what were you doing/where were you working??

and you do realise, that quitting, means you cannot sign on for job seekers for 3 months, so while they may let you (depending what you say/tell them) - you would be breaking the law, and if they find out, you could face a fine (pay back 3 months worth) or potentially prison??

But that asside, I think you're being selfish, I WANT to work, i'm trying to find a job, and you just walk out of one, then complain you're bored....

Then why did you leave?

what were you doing/where were you working??

and you do realise, that quitting, means you cannot sign on for job seekers for 3 months, so while they may let you (depending what you say/tell them) - you would be breaking the law, and if they find out, you could face a fine (pay back 3 months worth) or potentially prison??

But that asside, I think you're being selfish, I WANT to work, i'm trying to find a job, and you just walk out of one, then complain you're bored....

That is one excellent post from an Assistant Moderator who can not even read a thread.

Archived