What to do to pass the days on?

Any idea's of filling my days?

You could become an activist in the 'Right to Work' (RTW) campaign group.

RTW is desperately fighting the Tories and Lib Dems evil workfare scheme, which is an attack upon the basic principle of a national minimum wage in the UK for all. The Tories and Lib Dems are multi-millionaire's who think that supermarket work doesn't deserve the minimum wage.

Based on the government’s own figures these schemes have already provided more than £67.5million in free labour to businesses that make £billions in profit every year.

So, Skirmisher, you slogan for 2012 should be: 'Smash Workfare - Real Jobs Now!'

Because I don't have to do anything for it.

The benefit system is in complete mess, how the likes of Skirmisher survives is beyond me. HMRC have far too many pen pushers nowadays, all taking hefty salaries, which at the end of the day just eats into tax payers money and in-turn means less benefits for Skirmisher and his mates. If I had my way I'd ditch the tax man and we'd all adopt our very own benefit scrounging layabout… Skirmisher, you seem like a nice lad, how about you pop round mine, after Jezza of course, each Monday and I'll pay you your weekly beer and fag money straight from my pocket? If your too busy I could drop it off at yours? Naturally, you'll get to keep the tax man’s cut, i wouldn’t want rob you of this.

OK - Youre and ex special constable who has just opened her trap after 20 years and rocked the boat.

Probably drawn on some sort of retirement package which is set at a level meaning you neither contribute to nor extort from the system.

You wil probably never work againe voluntary or otherwise because of the publicity and stigma as a trouble causer (true or not is irrelevant - publicity wins over truth)

The job not paying enough means circs have changed given that you took it in the first place so did the job start paying less - commission based or similar or did you have to self fund a car and the fuel price has outstrippped the benefits.

Archived