What to do to pass the days on?

It was supposed to be speculation about their current status, I see.

They have shared some information.

They have no savings or money, they are not claiming benefits, they have not reached retirement age and have not won the lottery.

May have had a serious compo package which will run out in time ......... compo may have been for loss of use of hands so no point recommending knitting........... either way there is something not being said so lets tease it out eh ?

May have had a serious compo package which will run out in time ......... compo may have been for loss of use of hands so no point recommending knitting........... either way there is something not being said so lets tease it out eh ?

He quit, there's no compensation for quitting.

I think he lives with his parents.

Brilliant! - How did i miss that:mad:

Ok then fill the day by doing some of the stuff that the parents are doing - workshare. Wash the car, cut the grass, cook a meal, wash the pots, shave the walrus. and stop bloody well texting !!! (does that annoy all parents or just me ?)

Brilliant! - How did i miss that:mad:

Ok then fill the day by doing some of the stuff that the parents are doing - workshare. Wash the car, cut the grass, cook a meal, wash the pots, shave the walrus. and stop bloody well texting !!! (does that annoy all parents or just me ?)

I did't realise anyone else did walrus shaving.It's been a hobby of mine for some years.

It was supposed to be speculation about their current status, I see.

They have shared some information.

They have no savings or money, they are not claiming benefits, they have not reached retirement age and have not won the lottery.

It doesn't cost very much to live under a bridge though:)

Archived