Belly dancing class starting in January 2006

glassrat

• 3 weeks later...

ooh! Thorny question....

technically its just as much a boy thing and I have learnt from some really excellent male teachers - but many women find it easier to relax in a girls-only class. Also, the one male who used to come to a class I attended was a bit of a sleaze and made the girls there feel quite uncomfortable, so that was quite an off-putting experience.

But, if you are serious, I wouldn't want to exclude you - drop me an email on aunty_cis@yahoo.co.uk to discuss, if you like...

Cheers

Cis

• 2 weeks later...

They are starting this week (I even got myself on Radio Sheffield this morning to talk about it!!)

Hillsborough leisure centre is on Beulah road/ leading off Penistone road -you can't miss it from Penistone Road, it has great big yellow poles all up the front! The class is Tuesday 7-8pm, in the dance studio - the main reception should be able to point you to the right place.

If that isn't convenient then I am also starting class on Thursday, at the Memorial Hall on Forbes Road/Walkley lane - (not far from the Hillsboro bus interchange or the tram stop by the Deep End) that also runs 7-8pm.

Both classes are suitable for beginners

Cheers

Cis

Archived