Joining the army what's your views

Thinking about this very hard as it's a big decision I am 25 and have two kids what's your views thanks

If you know there's a chance of you being sent to fight someone else's war(s) like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran to come, and you're quite happy to die for some sick capitalist cause, then go for it.

On the other hand, if you've got some decency left, you wouldn't join.

That's my take on it.

If you know there's a chance of you being sent to fight someone else's war(s) like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran to come, and you're quite happy to die for some sick capitalist cause, then go for it.

That's my take on it.

He wanted views on joining the army, not your political viewpoint :roll:

That's my take on it.

What a spiteful take on the armed forces.

You also get to put fires out with our dated equipment for a fraction of the pay when fireman go on strike. You get to build flood defences when the council/environment agency don't do their job properly. You get to clear road of snow and ice when things get really bad. Military personnel will also be helping out in the Olympics.

And that's before we start talking emergency aid etc.

Archived