Joining the army what's your views

Hardly the considered and rational voice of a man with true insight and understanding, is it?

You are right, I really want to save this lads life and others that are ill informed about what to expect from signing that dotted line.

Cutting, pasting AND font changing. So very talented.

It is a cut and paste, i dont deny it.

This message is too important to just post a link, the info could be missed, therefore i took the decision to print here.

What really worries me is that you care more about message presentation and dont seem to care about human lifes being destroyed by a global elite who want to create a fascist one world government.

Nonsense.

And when they're not doing all that, they're fighting someone else's wars (and killing innocents in the process too).

Nothing wrong in joining the army; the only problem arises when you're fighting for anyone but yourself.

Oh yes; the one where thousands of civilians were slaughtered and no-one did a damn thing.

Make your mind up.In one sentence you say "they're fighting someone else's war'

Then you say 'civilians slaughtered,and no-one did a damn thing'

:huh:

If you're happy to kill anyone you're asked to for money and don't mind that you might get killed doing it then go for it.

Or if the OP wants to run around shooting people, he should stick to either Laser Tag, Paintball or games like COD.

Sheeeeeeeesh

My lad is hell bent on signing up as soon as he comes of age but after reading all this crap i'm hoping he is put off and decides to be a nice dentist or lawyer :hihi:

YAY - My posts have affected the opinion of at least one human being.

Make sure your son reads this.

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I never wanted him to join up in the first place but as his Mother i have to support his dreams :(

Well said Lucy, in a similar vein, I've applied 3 times to SYP Special Constables, both my Parents didn't want me to but I did it anyway, I got refused all 3 times but heh, at least I tried.

What really worries me is that you care more about message presentation and dont seem to care about human lifes being destroyed by a global elite who want to create a fascist one world government.

With all due respect: I do not particularly care about "message presentation" - I'm not the one messing around with smilies and font sizes. But I think your comments about body bags and fascist world orders are, at best, ill-considered.

Archived