Any 11 meter freebanders on here (dxers)

Actually its a Cobra not a Colt...gizz it

I stand corrected Glamrocker, it is infact a Cobra and NO you can't have it :) My laddo has claimed it, when he can find it. It's up in the loft in a box somewhere and I aint going up there, Bloody SPIDERS rule up there ;-)

I stand corrected Glamrocker, it is infact a Cobra and NO you can't have it :) My laddo has claimed it, when he can find it. It's up in the loft in a box somewhere and I aint going up there, Bloody SPIDERS rule up there ;-)

Im not scared of Spiders ;) so if I dont get it Im going to collect every spider i can find and let them loose on your favourite chair.....is that blackmail or demanding with menaces ?

Or I could go and borrow my daughters Black Widow and introduce you to it and thats MASSIVE

Im not scared of Spiders ;) so if I dont get it Im going to collect every spider i can find and let them loose on your favourite chair.....is that blackmail or demanding with menaces ?

Or I could go and borrow my daughters Black Widow and introduce you to it and thats MASSIVE

MOD'S, tell him off he's scaring me :hihi::hihi:

Archived