Any 11 meter freebanders on here (dxers)

It would be brilliant if all the CBers dug out their rigs and got them going again, it would save a fortune on the phone bills as well :hihi:. I was never allowed to have one due to living at home with parents but a few friends had them and we used to have great fun going on "eyeballs" and cb meets, made some good friends as well. Maybe if it became popular again I could join in this time:)

It would be brilliant if all the CBers dug out their rigs and got them going again, it would save a fortune on the phone bills as well :hihi:. I was never allowed to have one due to living at home with parents but a few friends had them and we used to have great fun going on "eyeballs" and cb meets, made some good friends as well. Maybe if it became popular again I could join in this time:)

There's still a few using cb my mates been on since the late 70's he'll probably snuff it with a mike in his hand

I think my brother-law-law still uses his in his work van, he travels a lot of miles working and finds it really useful esp when the sat nav lets you down. I cant remember a lot of the lingo now but at the time it almost became like a 2nd language lol. Good times.

A kpo, only seen one in photos, looks a nice radio..what does it cover ?

yes m8y its a KPO same radio as the Anytone which is v3 also the maas which is v4 and superstar 6900 and I think there's another 1 called intek now which is v5 same as the kpo, it does 25 mhz to 30 mhz all programmable via pc, you can also set all the 27/81 so that 19 is 19 instead of 33 quite powerful also 30w fm

Archived