Labour MP Arrested After Headbutting A Tory During Commons Bar Fight

Not the best advert for Labour. Just a bunch of bad losers. And not the first time either and not confined to the bar. In Feb 2011 Labour MPs led by a former union rep jeered and pulled faces while a disabled Tory MP tried to make a speech in the house of commons. The MP has cerebral palsy which impairs his speech. The Labour MPs all knew that but still howled at him. Labour politicians are a national disgrace. A bunch of ignorant, vile, deadheads with no redeeming features.

There's nowt wrong with punching a few Torys, it does 'em good :hihi:

No excuse for the despicable behaviour towards a disabled MP. They should know better, after all Labour is more concerned with the welfare of the disabled than the Torys. The Torys see the disabled as a liability and offer very little help. [ Just see what the Torys are attempting to do to the Equality Act ]

Old Jim is still full of compliments towards Labour MP's, "ignorant, vile, deadheads with no redeeming features", I thought he was describing some eminent Tory MP's from the past. MP's like Keith Joseph, a strange man of Jewish ancestry advocating 'the breeding out of certain classes of society', sort of reminds you of Hitler ?? Then we had Norman 'on yer bike' Tebbitt, another gem full of love for his fellow man. Plus of course Nicholas Ridley and not forgetting Maggie Thatcher. I cant find words to descibe that shower......

On another recent thread I gave the example of the 80 year old Labour member who was beaten up and thrown out of the Labour Party Conference for calling Jack Straw's speech on Iraq nonsense. Not content with that they had him arrested under anti terror laws. Nice touch.

Labour politicians are a vile bunch of sad losers who can't take criticism.

all politicians

He has a previous conviction for refusing to to give a breath sample after a crash. He's one of the most despicable MPs, even by New Labour's standards. Because he had a military background he was always wheeled out during the Iraq war to justify the invasion. It now looks like those WMD were the result of a wee too many drams.

I'd like to see Mecky, Wednesday1 and the other Labour spin doctors on here explain this one.

Why do I or anyone else have to explain anything? The only thing I have to say is if he was gonna chin one of 'em, he may of chinned a worthwhile Tory! Stuart Andrew!!!! Who????

Silly boy.

Here's another one.

There's nowt wrong with punching a few Torys, it does 'em good :hihi:

No excuse for the despicable behaviour towards a disabled MP. They should know better, after all Labour is more concerned with the welfare of the disabled than the Torys. The Torys see the disabled as a liability and offer very little help. [ Just see what the Torys are attempting to do to the Equality Act ]

Old Jim is still full of compliments towards Labour MP's, "ignorant, vile, deadheads with no redeeming features", I thought he was describing some eminent Tory MP's from the past. MP's like Keith Joseph, a strange man of Jewish ancestry advocating 'the breeding out of certain classes of society', sort of reminds you of Hitler ?? Then we had Norman 'on yer bike' Tebbitt, another gem full of love for his fellow man. Plus of course Nicholas Ridley and not forgetting Maggie Thatcher. I cant find words to descibe that shower......

The Disability Discrimination Act 1995 suggests that you're completely wrong.

He'll get his chance to explain that in court quite soon. In the meantime he's been suspended from the Labour Party so you don't have to defend him anymore.

Why would I want to defend him, rather than defend anyone else who punches a tory bully?

Why would I want to defend him, rather than defend anyone else who punches a tory bully?

You're defending him by using the words Tory bully. Four other people were involved, one of them being a Labour whip, Phil Wilson, who is also said to have been struck by Joyce. The truth will come out in court. As for being a bully, I think Gordon Brown was the biggest in recent years; http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8527170.stm

Archived