Labour MP Arrested After Headbutting A Tory During Commons Bar Fight

Yes thank heaven's no Tory MP would make fun of how Ed Milliband speaks. Or no Tory MP would suggest that Gordon Brown was faintly autistic like George Osborne did :roll:

Do you get charged with assault for mentioning that Miliband talks funny? I think he talks funny. Most people think he talks funny. Actually that's perhaps because he talks funny. I do believe he's mentioned it himself a few times.:loopy:

Hmm, typical MP. I have a story about a night out with someone strongly tipped to be the next leader of the labour party when we were young 'uns which involves drugs, sex, criminal damage, defrauding of public funds and serious mental health issues. And it was all centred around the bogs at Catford Dogs.

Trufax.

Do you get charged with assault for mentioning that Miliband talks funny? I think he talks funny. Most people think he talks funny. Actually that's perhaps because he talks funny. I do believe he's mentioned it himself a few times.:loopy:

I was responding to someone else's complaint about Paul Maynard MP being mocked in the HoC. Do keep up.

I was resonding to someone else's complaint about Paul Maynard MP being mocked in the HoC. Do keep up.

There is a bit of difference between someone with cerebal palsy and some one who talks a bit funny. Go and sniff the coffee if that's the best you have.

There is a bit of difference between someone with cerebal palsy and some one who talks a bit funny. Go and sniff the coffee if that's the best you have.

All depends if they were mocking the person for their disability or not.

And what's your excuse for someone mocking someone for being old or for being a woman?

All depends if they were mocking the person for their disability or not.

And what's your excuse for someone mocking someone for being old or for being a woman?

I see we are getting even further away from Labour MP arrested for assault. I think you are rather grasping at straws that don't exist.

It seems that is very difficult for some people to come out and condemn this type of violence. Won't the party allow you admit this?

How many Labour MPs are they and how many have been known to beat people up in return of critical comments?

Do you not see, not everyone is the same so to tar people with the same brush is a tad unfair. There are some bad MPs and there are an awful lot of good ones, across all parties.

And there an awful lot of people who enjoy a drink. Doesn't stop the politicians wanting to price booze out of everybody's reach because of the actions of a few.

What's good for the goose and all that...

Close down all the (taxpayer subsidised) cheap bars that MPs frequent. Now.

It seems that is very difficult for some people to come out and condemn this type of violence. Won't the party allow you admit this?

Given that Labour have suspended Eric Joyce I think it's fair to assume that Labour members would be allowed to condemn him for this.

The incident is quite damaging for the Labour party. No doubt about that whatsoever.

Archived