Labour MP Arrested After Headbutting A Tory During Commons Bar Fight

Well done Eric Joyce, I'm sure the Tory deserved it. This is how relations should be between Labour and the Conservatives, things are usually far too chummy and cosy.

He also punched a Labour MP

If this was anywhere else, it would lead to an investigation into cheap booze being available in a bar.

Am I right in thinking the news laws on alcohol prices won't apply to the HoC bar?

Is there any evidence he was drunk? According to an eyewitness for The Register, he "was seen talking to a blonde" - Boris Johnson perhaps?

How many Labour MPs are they and how many have been known to beat people up in return of critical comments?

Do you not see, not everyone is the same so to tar people with the same brush is a tad unfair. There are some bad MPs and there are an awful lot of good ones, across all parties.

Just off the top of my head:

Gordon Brown called a voter a Bigot

Blunkett (where to start?) had a whistleblower sacked for expressing concerns over Romanians being given visas without any checks. A twice sacked lying philanderer who took nearly £500k from Rupert Murdoch.

Prescott just for being Prescott

David Chaytor, Eric Illsley, Eric Morley & Eric Joyce for fiddling expenses

Jim Devine for perjury and fiddling expenses

Jacqui Smith used prisoners to paint her house

Hazel Blears avoided £13,000 capital gains tax

Shall I go on?

Blunkett (where to start?) had a whistleblower sacked for expressing concerns over Romanians being given visas without any checks. A twice sacked lying philanderer who took nearly £500k from Rupert Murdoch.

Shall I go on?

Yes please do. Your obviously a pathological Labour hatefreak (in spite of claiming on another thread that you used to vote Labour).

There are individual MPs from other parties who also less than perfect, but that's what I like about our system they are human beings with the same failings, strenths and abilities as the electorate they serve.

Perhaps 'Jim' you can tell us why your so perfect, and if so why don't you nominate yourself to stand for parliament.

Shall I go on?

So, you would be quite content to post the wrong doings of all MPs regardless of their party, or does it pain you to criticise anyone other than labour?

Shall I go on?

I would imagine ,if anyone were sad enough to find similar wrong doers from the Tory party and others..and my dads bigger than your dad so what !

Archived