Andy Coulson

Hanningfield

Andrew Bridgen

Craig Whittaker

Matthew Gordon Banks

David McLetchie

Liam Fox

Shall I go on?

That's just a list of names. You'll have to say what these people are alleged to have done to make any point at all.

That's just a list of names. You'll have to say what these people are alleged to have done to make any point at all.

You must know the Osborne/cocaine/prostitute story?

The prostitute said the other men at the party were rude and coarse, Georgie-boy was shy and polite but rubbish in bed:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036563/George-Osborne-took-cocaine-Former-prostitute-Natalie-Rowe-repeats-drug-allegation-TV-interview.html

No surprise it was a Labour MP.

Left wingers always resort to violence because they can't control their emotions and always get hysterical.

Stop being so silly and posting rubbish. The Bullingdon set caused a lot of damage in drunken mayhem, they could have killed someone when they threw the pot plant through the restaurant window.

:hihi::hihi: That's a cracker!

RIP: Frank Carson.

It's quite true though.

Remember the student protests? left wingers on the rampage.

Left wingers lose their cool much more quickly because they operate on base instinct. Their whole ideology is based on a childish perspective of a 'perfect world' which they envisage. This means that actual debate is almost null and void with them because they don't see their ideology as debatable, they see it as a way of life.

So when someone like me (centre-right) comes along and starts pulling their 'perfect world' apart, they very quickly resort to lashing out, be it name calling "fascist", "thatcher nazi" etc or physically lashing out.

The good news is that left wingers are terrible at fighting and I don't fear any lashing out by that lot.

Archived