Wife of Iranian nuke scientist - "His goal was the annihilation of Israel"

What do you believe I've been exposed as?

One those evil people who doesn't think everything the Israelis do is great and everything the Palestinians do is evil and equally doesn't think everything the Palestinians do is great and everything the Israelis do is evil.

How can you live with yer sen? ;)

So you're comparing Israelis to people who put people's heads on spikes, burned them alive, flayed people alive etc?

Ok, I'll just put you in the same group as CXC - goodbye.

Well there was no prior examples of people who bombed kids with phosphorus bombs.

Anyhow I think that there is a point to be made that they are acting now like oppressors, but you may put that down to photo shop/propaganda or something if any examples were to get brought up.

So its illegal to say that the Israelis may be acting like Nazis ? I did not know that. Maybe when they are marching into Tehran an amendment to the law may be required ?

So you were comparing them to whom? the child-sacrificing pagans?

The 'burning them alive' medieval Europeans?

The Russian pogroms?

The Nazis?

Which oppressors did you mean in your odious post?

The post the way I see it means the oppressed are now themselves oppressor's, do you not understand this or are you using diversion tactics ie the post about the EU classing it as a form of ..

Keep going because the bile you spout just makes ,more people realise that the Zionist ideology gov in Israel are not as innocent as they make out, even some Jewish people are not in agreement with their Government.

Unlike people of your ilk most people realise that the actions of the gov doesn't represent Jewish people.

Might I humbly suggest that a country which has possessed nuclear weapons for more than twenty years, and conspicuously failed to launch them at anybody, is not the real threat to world peace.

If Israel's intention were to wipe some country or other off the map, they could have done it in 1987.

they probably could have done it in 1967, although it would have been a very crude nuclear device in those days. The fact is they didn't try. They were able to pull off the greatest strategic victory in modern warfare in less than a week that has shaped the Middle East for two generations so far, with conventional weapons, and in self-defence, without resorting to one.

what the Israel-bashers never appear to ask themselves is that the Saudis don't give any impression now, and never have, that they are the slightest bit threatened by Israel's nuclear weaponry at all. But were Iran to become nuclear like Israel has been for more than generation, the Saudis have said they would have to follow suit and go nuclear themselves.

why would this be? Don't you think it might be because the Saudis think that Iran's regime is of a completely different order of magnitude of danger to them than Israel?

Archived