Help wanted looking for Frederick Panting

charleywoo

Hi everyone .

I am trying to help a friend of mine who is looking for Frederick Panting she has very little information on him this is all she knows

He lived in the Norton area of sheffield about 20 yrs ago not sure if he is still there or not. His parents lived on fretson rd manor.

He will be aged approx 70-75 any information would be greatly recieved

Thanks

Hi everyone .

I am trying to help a friend of mine who is looking for Frederick Panting she has very little information on him this is all she knows

He lived in the Norton area of sheffield about 20 yrs ago not sure if he is still there or not. His parents lived on fretson rd manor.

He will be aged approx 70-75 any information would be greatly recieved

Thanks

I new a Eddie Panting who lived on the Manor in the 60,s he would be 69 now.

Hi cuttsie do you know if he had any brothers or sisters because my friend does recall him having two brothers but is unaware of there names... Retep do you know anymore more info who else lived there with him etc thank you for your help so far

No sorry just the housholder shown in Directory.

Hi charleywoo - the births index shows a Frederick Pantin, born in Sheffield in Jan-Mar 1940. His mother's maiden name is given as Noades. Other Pantin Children born in Sheffield with the same mother's maiden name are:

Edward L. Pantin, born 1941

June M. Pantin, born 1942

Bernard A. Pantin, born 1946

George E. Pantin, born 1950

A Frederick Pantin married a Carole A. Brook in Sheffield in 1961. A recent electoral roll shows a Frederick and Carole A. Pantin at an address in S13. PM me if you'd like the address..:)

Archived