Drum lessons wanted

wilfrid

Hi,

It's really to tighten up technically, develop a wider variety of skills and I've never played with a metronome or read drum music properly for example, or taken any grades for that matter. I've also got a double kick pedal recently and would be keen to use it more than I do presently. I took up the drums 'late' (at 33 yrs old).

I've been playing since the end of 2005 and played 30 odd gigs with a former band and a few with our new one. Have got an electronic kit and keeping my eye in with a 'regular' kit playing acoustic with a two piece. Genres I'm mainly interested in: indie, rock, electronica.

Do you have a website? What are the rates and where are you based? What kit do you use for lessons?

thanks!

Hi there,

You can d/l a metronome app for £1 if you have a smart phone, try using that when playing.

I can teach you rock beats (advanced) show you some rudiments, these are great to use as fills. I can come to you for £20 an hr or you can come to me for £15 an hr. I am based in S61 (Rotherham)

I use electric kit when teaching at mine - but I do have access to a unit when available for the full kit experience. The kit set up in the unit is a DrumWorld custom kit.

Tell me some of the bands and influences you have.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Archived