Meditation MEGATHREAD

Yes, when Im thinking about George Clooney !:hihi:

Have you still got a crush on George Clooney,hope the meditation doesn't cure it.:hihi: He's still eligible at 50 i hear.

I have enjoyed reading the thread but i havn't got any meditation books yet.Palirichard and other posters have given some helpful advice.

My problem would be self-discipline.I wish i possessed more of that.

I have decided to give it a go though,and have been looking on the internet.

Have you still got a crush on George Clooney,hope the meditation doesn't cure it.:hihi: He's still eligible at 50 i hear.

I have enjoyed reading the thread but i havn't got any meditation books yet.Palirichard and other posters have given some helpful advice.

I have decided to give it a go though,and have been looking on the internet.

Give it a go, but you need patience and commitment. You will see results sooner than expected. You start to speak your mind to people who have been using you. They are quite surprised, but dont know youve aquired this skill through meditating.:)

If you use the simple method I gave Pattricia self discipline would (should) be a natural by product of that.

Pm Pattricia, I'm sure she would share the details with you, and it would be better you exploring meditation together as you could share your experiences.

And if you experience any difficulties just pm me and I'll be happy to go through them with you.

If you use the simple method I gave Pattricia self discipline would (should) be a natural by product of that.

Pm Pattricia, I'm sure she would share the details with you, and it would be better you exploring meditation together as you could share your experiences.

And if you experience any difficulties just pm me and I'll be happy to go through them with you.

Actually a friend is going to lend me a book on meditation,and i'll see what thats like first,but thanks for the suggestion i appreciate that.I may send a pm later if i need to. :)

Actually a friend is going to lend me a book on meditation,and i'll see what thats like first,but thanks for the suggestion i appreciate that.I may send a pm later if i need to. :)

No bother, I'm sure your friends book will be fine, might still be worth sharing your experiences with Pattricia as you are both new to meditation.

:bigsmile:

Archived