Meditation MEGATHREAD

And now that cigarettes have gone up with the budget, thats more reason to give it up.

I couldn't afford them now,even if I wanted to smoke.

I notice JC has remarked on the other thread,(after a lot of sniggering) that he actually likes talented gays, so i'm favoured (just kidding)

Hasn't anybody guessed yet? what a wind up merchant he is!

I couldn't afford them now,even if I wanted to smoke.

I notice JC has remarked on the other thread,(after a lot of sniggering) that he actually likes talented gays, so i'm favoured (just kidding)

Hasn't anybody guessed yet? what a wind up merchant he is!

Who is JC and which thread ?

Who is JC and which thread ?

Post 358 Pattricia. I added a further comment,to explain what we were joking about.It was just a bit of fun.

Sorry if it spoiled the thread,Apologies to anyone it may have offended.

Post 358 Pattricia. I added a further comment,to explain what we were joking about.It was just a bit of fun.

Sorry if it spoiled the thread,Apologies to anyone it may have offended.

You didnt offend anyone janie.

Back to meditation. Im starting to notice more about nature now. The trees, the birds, the flowers. Someone told me this would happen, but I didnt believe them. Ive cut some of my daffodils in my garden today, and put them in a vase indoors. This is the first time Ive ever done this. Now I can admire the beauty of them.:)

You didnt offend anyone janie.

Back to meditation. Im starting to notice more about nature now. The trees, the birds, the flowers. Someone told me this would happen, but I didnt believe them. Ive cut some of my daffodils in my garden today, and put them in a vase indoors. This is the first time Ive ever done this. Now I can admire the beauty of them.:)

Thanks Pattricia.

I love daffodils

Its so nice to hear that the meditation has increased your awareness of the beauty of nature.

I rather listen to birds singing than people arguing. No need to chose, it happens, only an idiot wil consider going for stupid nonsense some people yell at each other.

Meditation really helped me quit smoking. Could not continue smoking and a lot of energy was released when smoking was gone.

I rather listen to birds singing than people arguing. No need to chose, it happens, only an idiot wil consider going for stupid nonsense some people yell at each other.

Meditation really helped me quit smoking. Could not continue smoking and a lot of energy was released when smoking was gone.

Glad to hear that dutch. Im hoping meditation will help me to lose some weight.:)

Try having a noisy, hectic or over-active day. Every day.

Then spend an hour in a hot bath with the lights off and a single candle lit. It's bliss.

This is part of the reason smoking can have a calming effect in spite of nicotine being a stimulant - it's because the breathing pattern many smokers adopt is naturally relaxing.

Of course the idea is to do this without a cigarette.

This breathing pattern, I imagine, also has its counterparts in eastern occultism, and will have a suitably sounding exotic name.

Hot baths, controlled breathing - we've almost got the requirements for achieving eternal life, if the Bandaloop Doctors' techniques are to be believed.

(Anyone who gets the reference can give themselves a pat on the back).

Archived