Meditation MEGATHREAD

The Daily Mail today has a double page spread on simple meditation. It draws funny cartoon like drawings from one to sixteen , and seems very helpful.:)

I missed that (on account of me not reading newspapers) might nip onto DM online and have a gander.

How's your meditation going Pattricia?

The Daily Mail today has a double page spread on simple meditation. It draws funny cartoon like drawings from one to sixteen , and seems very helpful.:)

I looked for the article Pattricia,(online mail) but the article you refer to didn't show up.

I missed that (on account of me not reading newspapers) might nip onto DM online and have a gander.

How's your meditation going Pattricia?

Its going great Richard. I have only missed around twice in the last few weeks, and feel really guilty about that the next day.

Lately has come about a new concept. Seeing problems in a clear and practical way, instead of going round in circles. Dont know whether that makes sense or not.

Its going great Richard. I have only missed around twice in the last few weeks, and feel really guilty about that the next day.

Lately has come about a new concept. Seeing problems in a clear and practical way, instead of going round in circles. Dont know whether that makes sense or not.

Hey Pattricia I have gotten that book, "The Power of Now". What a read, a real thinking man's book. I am half way through it, has reading it very slowly to allow to digest. I agree with his take on the Now, just wish I could master this.

Time will tell, well that's enough writing for now, as I am now returning to the NOW.

There's no need to feel guilty about missing a session. If you miss one just start afresh the next day. Feeling guilty will cause internal conflict, which is more likely to make you miss more.

Don't feel guilty, just let it go.

Seeing things in a clear and practical way makes perfect sense, I'm glad It's going well for you.

Hey Pattricia I have gotten that book, "The Power of Now". What a read, a real thinking man's book. I am half way through it, has reading it very slowly to allow to digest. I agree with his take on the Now, just wish I could master this.

Time will tell, well that's enough writing for now, as I am now returning to the NOW.

I hate to tell you but its the most boring book Ive ever read. Its so hard to understand. I got 3/4 way through, then threw it in the bin !!!! Just glad I got it at cut price.:rolleyes: Im sure the book could have been written in a more simple way.

Has anyone who has tried any of the meditation offered on here had any negative experiences?

If so why, and what were they?

Hiya Richard, i wouldnt have thought there was any, at the very least you can relax when Meditating..

I just wish i had a less noisy dog, he always manages to bark when im halfway through...:hihi:

Archived