The British don't want work..

At least two of us are prepared to admit the truth. The others have their heads buried deeply in the sand. Maybe they are just diehard tory plonkers.

OK, tell me how you can earn minimum wage and save anywhere near enough to buy a house.

At least two of us are prepared to admit the truth. The others have their heads buried deeply in the sand. Maybe they are just diehard tory plonkers.

Bugger. He's on to us!

Kindly read all the thread and at least attempt to listen and understand the ethos, or just...SHUT UP!

no

**** off

Don't be cheeky to the nice mester, Mel.

I think that the problem isn't with ethnic minority's themselves. It's the fact that that sometimes it seems that there is (priority for the minority) in a so called equal socity. Surely the best person for a particular job should get a position regardless of race or gender.i believe that most of the anger is created by polices written up by people who live shelted upper class lives not understanding life in the real world where the mojorty live.

If everyone was treated equal there would be no one else to blame and you would have no choise than to better yourself if you wanted to achieve anything.

How many jobs do you think there are which are (legally) allowed to specify the ethnic origin of the applicants?

thing is you cant compare buying houses???

the point is, both work here and both live here and both earn here, its immaterial what they do after

What is being discussed is the global capitalist use of cheap imported labour to divide the British born working and job seeking population, maximise profit for the few at the expense of the many and demonise those UK workers and job seekers who object to the capitalist 'race to the bottom' that we are seeing now with the introduction of 'workfare' - where the British unemployed are told they must work for no pay in order to be able to compete with immigrants.

Economic migrants are being used as a stick by the bosses to beat British born workers and jobseekers into accepting much lower pay and far worse conditions.

What is being discussed is the global capitalist use of cheap imported labour to divide the British born working and job seeking population, maximise profit for the few at the expense of the many and demonise those UK workers and job seekers who object to the capitalist 'race to the bottom' that we are seeing now with the introduction of 'workfare' - where the British unemployed are told they must work for no pay in order to be able to compete with immigrants.

Economic migrants are being used as a stick by the bosses to beat British born workers and jobseekers into accepting much lower pay and far worse conditions.

again ill say

my place is minimum wage, always has been, they have had maybe 3 foriegners int he time ive been there, companies been going since early 70s

tell me how imported labour is dividing and lowering wages

theyve always payed as low as they can get

its always been virtually and always will be english

Archived