The British don't want work..

Many £billions of pounds have left the UK economy over the last decade which should have been spent here - supporting jobs, business and growth. Sent overseas by the mercenary foot soldiers of global capitalism - the economic migrant.

The British have a rather uneviable reputation for being mercenary foot soldiers of global capitalism..how the hell do you think the Empire was created in the first place? Do you believe that all Britons live and work in Britain? We're beneficiaries of global capitalism not victims of it.

The British have a rather uneviable reputation for being mercenary foot soldiers of global capitalism..how the hell do you think the Empire was created in the first place? Do you believe that all Britons live and work in Britain? We're beneficiaries of global capitalism not victims of it.

You might be a beneficiary of global capitalism, my life has been considerable worsened by it. Economically, socially, environmentally, culturally...

depends what you mean by recent times, this country is populated by economic migrants from forever

We are an Island. If we wished to effectively police our borders, we could.

The only reason we can't is because there is no political will to do so, from the three main global capitalist parties...

You might be a beneficiary of global capitalism, my life has been considerable worsened by it. Economically, socially, environmentally, culturally...

Become an immigrant. I did.

All the things you listed have improved for me.

A close friend of ours works for Tesco and he loves it. Best job he's ever had.

I know two people who worked for Tesco and enjoyed it as well.

There is a small work shy part of our population that genuinely do think that popping out a few kids will keep them sound for life. Which people seem to ignore when it suits them but they are out there.

I tell you what I bet some young shelf stacker's across the country that are full time employed must feel worthless right now with some the crap coming out from the media this week.

All this nonsense and now Tesco have changed their policy and it was just for 8 weeks anyway for goodness sake.

We are an Island. If we wished to effectively police our borders, we could.

The only reason we can't is because there is no political will to do so, from the three main global capitalist parties...

no, we are an island populated by economic migrents, policing the borders doesnt matter, we are a nation contaminated anyway :P

Archived