The British don't want work..

Mass economic immigration has encouraged thinly-veiled racially motivated hatred of the British born working class and job seekers...

no it hasnt, im as british born, working class as they come

oh did i forget white..............and male

I know two people who worked for Tesco and enjoyed it as well.

There is a small work shy part of our population that genuinely do think that popping out a few kids will keep them sound for life. Which people seem to ignore when it suits them but they are out there.

I tell you what I bet some young shelf stacker's across the country that are full time employed must feel worthless right now with some the crap coming out from the media this week.

All this nonsense and now Tesco have changed their policy and it was just for 8 weeks anyway for goodness sake.

A young relative of mine started out working for Tesco as a Saturday job when he was still at school. He now runs his own store. Tesco put him through management training as a reward for hard work and having a good work ethic. He had to relocate a number of times including Paisley (yuk) but it has paid off. He now lives in Chester which is not the worst place to live. Contrast that with the mindset of many on here who think the world and Tesco owe them a good living.

They need hard working, reliable people with a good work ethic. If those people are Poles or Lithuanians or any other legal person they are doing what is right for them, not you.

Thinly-veiled, racially motivated hatred of the British born underclass is yet another joy that mass economic migration has brought us...

Mass economic immigration has encouraged thinly-veiled racially motivated hatred of the British born working class and job seekers...

When I lived in Malaysia they were flooded with Indonesians, Thais and Burmese. All illegals but all earning more than they could at home. It's an international reality that wealthy countries attract economic migrants. Germany and France have similar problems. It's not a problem unique to Britain. The British just have culture of something for nothing so they won't do low paid jobs when they could be models or footballers or gangstas. Of course the tax system which needs to plunder every penny from everybody to keep our ruinously expensive public services going doesn't help the low paid either.

It's an international reality that wealthy countries attract economic migrants. Germany and France have similar problems. It's not a problem unique to Britain.

Britain is an island state. The politicians could safeguard jobs for British workers if the political will was there, by policing our borders effectively.

Mass economic migration to the UK is not an accident. It is greatly desired by the super wealthy elite who manage UK PLC.

I think its only right that local people should be considered first. Its those who will have all the disruption and extra traffic etc. If it had been built in the middle of the Manor estate no doubt the council would have the same ethos in employing local people.

What puzzles me is that there seems to be a bit of a myth that the British won't work. There may be some but the vast majority do. We don't get to see the feckless in places like Poland, because they don't come here to work, because they are, well, feckless.

If overseas workers were better we British would be traveling to their country to work, because their country would be a hive of success with plenty of opportunities. They're not, they're usually very poor 3rd world countries. If they're all so hard working, why is this?

Britain is a world leader in industry, the arts, technology and science. We are also one of the richest countries in the world. None of that is achieved by being a bunch of lay abouts...

Archived