The British don't want work..

Can you give me an example of a pro Tory or Anti Labour protest that has ended in violence?

Countryside Alliance, Wagon drivers blockading refineries, and jamming motorways, quite an extensive list actually, but I cant be bothered looking for the.

Ah! You are an expert in pie in the sky economics I see. I see that real economics for you is a struggle just as it was for the tory bankers who started the whole mess to begin with. :)

I think you are confusing Economics with Labournomics.

Economics is selling something with a value to someone who pays with hard cash.

Labournomics is giving someone the money to buy something off you AND carrying on paying the liabilities. In LaLaLabourland if you were selling your car you would give the buyer the money to buy it and then carry on paying their servicing costs while they run it. After 13 years of that no wonder we are in the state we are.

Labournomics is giving someone the money to buy something off you AND carrying on paying the liabilities. In LaLaLabourland if you were selling your car you would give the buyer the money to buy it and then carry on paying their servicing costs while they run it. After 13 years of that no wonder we are in the state we are.

Why do you persist in advertising your ignorance-most daft people are wise enough to keep quiet but you are a proper attention-seeker:hihi:

A young relative of mine started out working for Tesco as a Saturday job when he was still at school. He now runs his own store. Tesco put him through management training as a reward for hard work and having a good work ethic. He had to relocate a number of times including Paisley (yuk) but it has paid off. He now lives in Chester which is not the worst place to live. Contrast that with the mindset of many on here who think the world and Tesco owe them a good living.

Now you claim to be related to Terry Leahy-is there anyone you dont know?

Please look up the meaning of Economics.You are just being silly.

...at least that's the usual claim from those defending our outrageous and unsustainable 'immigration policy'.

I've today heard from an impeccable source the following:

When Tesco applied for planning permission for the giant Savile Street store, Sheffield City Council would only grant said permission if Tesco 'employed 100 hundred staff from the local area' (Pitsmoor, Burngreave etc.).

Tesco liaised with the DWP to supply said staff from it's burgeoning ranks of unemployed and 100 were duly sent along.

Tesco complained that hardly any of the 100 could speak English and therefore would not be offered positions.

Now this is social engineering on a diabolical scale and something I hope the press look into.

what a sad world we live in

Archived