The British don't want work..

Countryside Alliance, Wagon drivers blockading refineries, and jamming motorways, quite an extensive list actually, but I cant be bothered looking for the.

Yeah the Countryside Alliance they are a right bunch of thugs aren't they? 400,000+ marching through London and not so much as a broken beer glass.

Contrast that with the Anti Cuts March last year when over 200 were arrested, 31 coppers injured and considerable damage and vandalism to buildings.

And what mayhem did the wagon drivers cause? Oh no that's right it was a peaceful protest.

Care to try again? When you say you can't be bothered what you mean is you can't find anything else.

I think you are confusing Economics with Labournomics.

Economics is selling something with a value to someone who pays with hard cash.

Labournomics is giving someone the money to buy something off you AND carrying on paying the liabilities. In LaLaLabourland if you were selling your car you would give the buyer the money to buy it and then carry on paying their servicing costs while they run it. After 13 years of that no wonder we are in the state we are.

Whereas tory economics is selling something, like the railways, to your friends at a knock down price and then continuing to pour public money into it while your friends pay themselves dividends. After centuries of that it's no wonder we're in the state we are.

Can I just make an observation that two recent threads seem to have disappeared from the forum after a common theme developed. A few days ago there was a thread about the Labour MP who headbutted someone in the members bar area. During the course of that thread it was pointed out how badly some MPs behave and there was mention of twice sacked, philandering, Murdoch money taking, Chatsworth Estate dwelling, whistleblower sacking man of the people and darling of the Sheffield Left David Blunkett.

This morning there was a perfectly legitimate thread about immigration. Well, there was until it was pointed out that the aforementioned Blunkett was the one responsible for letting in all the illegal immigrants in the first place. Then the thread disappeared.

Is it possible that with all of Murdoch's money Blunkett has his lawyers trawling the internet for truthful but unflattering statements and then leaning on those concerned to have them removed? It certainly looks like it.

Whereas tory economics is selling something, like the railways, to your friends at a knock down price and then continuing to pour public money into it while your friends pay themselves dividends. After centuries of that it's no wonder we're in the state we are.

Which, of course, Labour did everything to rectify. Oh no, that's right they didn't. They just poured more money into the pockets of the friends of the Tories. Nice.

Yeah the Countryside Alliance they are a right bunch of thugs aren't they? 400,000+ marching through London and not so much as a broken beer glass.

Contrast that with the Anti Cuts March last year when over 200 were arrested, 31 coppers injured and considerable damage and vandalism to buildings.

And what mayhem did the wagon drivers cause? Oh no that's right it was a peaceful protest.

Care to try again? When you say you can't be bothered what you mean is you can't find anything else.

No, I mean I cant be bothered with you.

I am not sure denting a few cars is on the same scale as trashing and burning the centre of London.

Is that all you can make of the link?

You should try to develop more attention to detail.

Archived