The British don't want work..

..and he didnt get that by being a dimwit did he? Unlike our own who he's apparently denying employment despite the advantages that have been granted them throughout their lifetimes.

You saying unlike OUR own reminds me of a B.M. joke.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think that the problem isn't with ethnic minority's themselves. It's the fact that that sometimes it seems that there is (priority for the minority) in a so called equal socity. Surely the best person for a particular job should get a position regardless of race or gender.i believe that most of the anger is created by polices written up by people who live shelted upper class lives not understanding life in the real world where the mojorty live.

If everyone was treated equal there would be no one else to blame and you would have no choise than to better yourself if you wanted to achieve anything.

and?

when i first moved out of home for about the first 10 years i shared?

A man with his family cannot share a room with 20 of his workmates now can he?

So the cost in that one department alone are way below what a married worker would spend.

Are you advocating a return to the 1800's when all working people lived in poverty?

Some of you have strange ideas about what a working man should aspire to.

A Pole working in England can save a meaningful amount of money in a few years because the money that he earns is taken back to a country that is not taxed to the hilt. He can buy a good house in Poland for £30,000.

His CPP allownacces and child benefits make it even more worthwhile.

but wouldnt he be paying tax in THIS country as he earns it before he sends owt back to the motherland? Oo

A Pole working in England can save a meaningful amount of money in a few years because the money that he earns is taken back to a country that is not taxed to the hilt. He can buy a good house in Poland for £30,000.

His CPP allownacces and child benefits make it even more worthwhile.

What do you think the tax rate is in Poland?

Where can you buy a nice house in Poland for £30K?

What's CPP?

Child benefit is £33.40 for two children. Assuming the Pole spends nothing of food, heating, rent, travel, tax or NI it would take about a thousand weeks to save up £30k, which wouldn't buy a nice house anywhere in Poland.

A man with his family cannot share a room with 20 of his workmates now can he?

So the cost in that one department alone are way below what a married worker would spend.

Are you advocating a return to the 1800's when all working people lived in poverty?

Some of you have strange ideas about what a working man should aspire to.

i wasnt married then, i was single and we were all single, i wasnt aware we were talking married but ANYBODY?

What do you think the tax rate is in Poland?

Where can you buy a nice house in Poland for £30K?

What's CPP?

Child benefit is £33.40 for two children. Assuming the Pole spends nothing of food, heating, rent, travel, tax or NI it would take about a thousand weeks to save up £30k, which wouldn't buy a nice house anywhere in Poland.

You are so misinformed.

Archived