The British don't want work..

Property's boomed in Poland in the last 8 years, prices are up 30% in the last two years in cities. I know Bulgaria's still cheap but even there £30k wouldn't get you much beyond a shack.

Maybe hezron misheard and his Polish mate's buying a horse for £30k?

Property's boomed in Poland in the last 8 years, prices are up 30% in the last two years in cities. I know Bulgaria's still cheap but even there £30k wouldn't get you much beyond a shack.

Maybe hezron misheard and his Polish mate's buying a horse for £30k?

or maybe hes just bull****tin like the rest of his bnp mates? :suspect:

I heard some of those who did get jobs and did turn up were then promptly sacked for nicking stuff. I suppose they are now back on their ample backsides soaking up my tax money and doing nothing. I hope Tesco called in SYPD.

I suppose that is the free market social safety net in this corporatist country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/newsnight/highlights/default.stm

The majority of the 900 000 supermarket workers are one benefits, the state has to top up their wages, via tax credit and housing benefit.

Tesco might aswell employ people forced to steal food and at least get some work out of them.

But I suppose it can employ these people via workfare and the state will pay them BELOW minimum wage - wages, and pay tesco a bonus...

I doubt a Pole could live here and save enough to buy a house.

BBC2's Newsnight programme about four years ago interviewed Polish workers in Hull, working for the national minimum wage. One, a university educated qualified teacher, was earning more on the minimum wage in a week than he could in a month back home in Poland teaching.

He claimed that in many parts of Poland he could afford to buy a house after saving up for just three years of working in England, on the minimum wage. Obviously property prices have risen somewhat since then, and now perhaps it is Lithuanians and Romanians who can afford to buy a house in their own country after working for just a few short years in England.

What is certain is that no English worker on the minimum wage can afford to buy an averagely priced house in England after working for 50 years on the minimum wage...

BBC2's Newsnight programme about four years ago interviewed Polish workers in Hull, working for the national minimum wage. One, a university educated qualified teacher, was earning more on the minimum wage in a week than he could in a month back home in Poland teaching.

He claimed that in many parts of Poland he could afford to buy a house after saving up for just three years of working in England, on the minimum wage. Obviously property prices have risen somewhat since then, and now perhaps it is Lithuanians and Romanians who can afford to buy a house in their own country after working for just a few short years in England.

What is certain is that no English worker on the minimum wage can afford to buy an averagely priced house in England after working for 50 years on the minimum wage...

thing is you cant compare buying houses???

the point is, both work here and both live here and both earn here, its immaterial what they do after

At least two of us are prepared to admit the truth. The others have their heads buried deeply in the sand. Maybe they are just diehard tory plonkers.

thing is you cant compare buying houses???

the point is, both work here and both live here and both earn here, its immaterial what they do after

Kindly read all the thread and at least attempt to listen and understand the ethos, or just...SHUT UP!

Archived