Greystones Pub and Thornbridge Brewery

Hogletia

Just thought you might be interested to know that Thornbridge Brewery was founded by Jim Harrison (husband of Emma Harrison of A4e fame).

Jim Harrison took over the lease of The Greystones (on Greystones Road) as a flagship pub for his brewery.

I'm sure that the Greystones is lovely, but they're not getting any more cash out of me :D

I never knew that - no more Thornbridge beer for me.

And Peter Mensch - Metallica's manager is married to Tory publicity seeking MP Louise Mensch. Anyone want to buy some Metallica albums?

A few points

1) I reallly don't subscribe to the idea that you should boycott something because somebody somewhere down the line is in possession of an offensive wife. I'd love to visit Tap East in London for instance but I'm not put off by in the slightest by the fact that I've met the chap who owns the place on a couple of occasions and I can't stand his wife.

2) Metallica did all their best stuff a long time before the Mensch's came on the scene anyway. And if anything I would suggest that there are far worse Tory MP's then Louise Mensch.

A few points

1) I reallly don't subscribe to the idea that you should boycott something because somebody somewhere down the line is in possession of an offensive wife. I'd love to visit Tap East in London for instance but I'm not put off by in the slightest by the fact that I've met the chap who owns the place on a couple of occasions and I can't stand his wife.

2) Metallica did all their best stuff a long time before the Mensch's came on the scene anyway. And if anything I would suggest that there are far worse Tory MP's then Louise Mensch.

It was said slightly tongue in cheek - and I'd imagine Lars Ulrich has always been far worse than any Tory MP!

Archived