Tunisian cigarettes allowed in kid's luggage

kids do not have a alcohol or tobacco allowance

We established that fairly early on, and the discussion moved on to whether or not you could do it anyway and get away with it. (Which has led some people to assume, mistakenly, that the OP was not asking if it was legal, but was asking if he could get away with it...)

they possibly could `get away with it`, i suspect many people do everyday, but is it worth the embarrasment of being stopped ? personally i dont think it is but each to their own i suppose lol

btw,,, dont buy the cigs called `Mars` in tunisia they really are terrible :gag:

yes i made that mistake :loopy:

So i'm utterly disgusting am I?

The cases were mine, the contents of the cases were also mine. Finally I paid for the baggage allowance therefore the weight of the cases and the contents were MY responsibility. Oh and the luggage tags had my name on them. So what's so disgusting?

Honestly, this forum makes me laugh!!

I find it disgusting that people people create children by not practising safe sex, then complain because they can't afford them and even consider abortion. THAT'S disgusting!

The cases were mine, the contents of the cases were also mine. Finally I paid for the baggage allowance therefore the weight of the cases and the contents were MY responsibility. Oh and the luggage tags had my name on them. So what's so disgusting?

Chiefly, the fact that not only do you break the law but you appear to be proud of having done so, and that you think you had a right to.

Honestly, this forum makes me laugh!!

I find it disgusting that people people create children by not practising safe sex, then complain because they can't afford them and even consider abortion. THAT'S disgusting!

If you want to smuggle cigarettes just do it but don't use children as some kind of shield for illegal activities!

I wasn't aware that we are only allowed to be disgusted by one thing:hihi: In that case I will be disgusted by smokers:D

I don't smoke .......(I didn't sell them either so jump off your bandwagon)

I also don't value the opinion of anonymous 'holier than thou' keyboard warriors who claim they stay within the law to enable them to pass judgement on anyone who happens to cross their path at any given opportunity!

I don't smoke .......(I didn't sell them either so jump off your bandwagon)

I also don't value the opinion of anonymous 'holier than thou' keyboard warriors who claim they stay within the law to enable them to pass judgement on anyone who happens to cross their path at any given opportunity!

How can you be indignant that other people are not breaking the law?:confused:

By "people who have crossed their path" do you mean "people who admit that have broken the law on a public forum"?

You have admitted smuggling and you are having a go at other people for it!

Archived