Tunisian cigarettes allowed in kid's luggage

I went on a ski trip with school and the teachers all used it as a booze cruise filling the undercarage with beer and wine at callais.

But that doesn't make it OK ... those teachers should have been reprimanded, I bet you wouldn't dare name the school now? Childhood ought to be a time of adventure, learning and fun ... not smuggling fags and drink into the UK. Take this up another notch, would it be OK to smuggle cannabis into the UK when they are older? These people who use their children for this purpose are sub human and shouldn't be allowed to care for the young!

But that doesn't make it OK ... those teachers should have been reprimanded, I bet you wouldn't dare name the school now? Childhood ought to be a time of adventure, learning and fun ... not smuggling fags and drink into the UK. Take this up another notch, would it be OK to smuggle cannabis into the UK when they are older? These people who use their children for this purpose are sub human and shouldn't be allowed to care for the young!

top school for gcse results for the past 2 years. pmsl

The safest way is to use your hand luggage allowance, as it only gets searched leaving the country (xray) Your hold luggage will be searched (xray) on entering the uk, and they will spot cigarettes.

Allowance within the EU is generally 3200 per adult.

If you want to smuggle cigarettes just do it but don't use children as some kind of shield for illegal activities!

I wasn't aware that we are only allowed to be disgusted by one thing:hihi: In that case I will be disgusted by smokers:D

Why does everyone keep saying "using kids to smuggle cigarettes"?

Did these kids pack their own bags? No body is using kids to smuggle cigarettes. Its the adults smuggling the fags. The kids bags may be being used but not the kids themselves!! It's not like someone has stuffed 200 fags up the poor sods back side!

People push their luck all the time with cheap cigarettes. If you get caught, so what! Pay the duty or dump the fags. End of!

This is what happens when cigarettes are taxed to buggery in this country.

So i'm utterly disgusting am I?

The cases were mine, the contents of the cases were also mine. Finally I paid for the baggage allowance therefore the weight of the cases and the contents were MY responsibility. Oh and the luggage tags had my name on them. So what's so disgusting?

Honestly, this forum makes me laugh!!

I find it disgusting that people people create children by not practising safe sex, then complain because they can't afford them and even consider abortion. THAT'S disgusting!

Bit all you have listed are a load of red herrings.

It's not about the number of cases you have or what they weigh or what name was on labels. Its about being legally compliant.

Which means that adults have an allowance but children don't. What you did was smuggling. Which is wrong.

Bit all you have listed are a load of red herrings.

It's not about the number of cases you have or what they weigh or what name was on labels. Its about being legally compliant.

Which means that adults have an allowance but children don't. What you did was smuggling. Which is wrong.

Legally compliant!

Ooh,you sound like one of those 'little Hitler' jobsworths.

Archived