EDL scum at it again.

ferno

He put the word violent in front of the factions all accept the EDL therefore insinuating that all EDL are scum ,now until you can prove that every member of the EDL has a record for violence the presumption is wrong,this is your reasoning not mine after all you are very quick to jump in and state that because some Muslims have committed acts of atrocities they are not all to blame...Some EDL get arrested for violence therefore all members of the group are therefore at fault..Some Muslims blow up the London Transport system therefore all Muslims are at fault ..again,that is your reasoning not mine.

The majority (99.9%) of the EDL are racist and Islamophobic. I think deep down you know this but you don't want to admit it.

He put the word violent in front of the factions all accept the EDL therefore insinuating that all EDL are scum ,now until you can prove that every member of the EDL has a record for violence the presumption is wrong,this is your reasoning not mine after all you are very quick to jump in and state that because some Muslims have committed acts of atrocities they are not all to blame...Some EDL get arrested for violence therefore all members of the group are therefore at fault..Some Muslims blow up the London Transport system therefore all Muslims are at fault ..again,that is your reasoning not mine.

dear god man you're thick - fundamentalist muslim/al qaeda blows up a train = all fundamentalist nutters who resort to violence are scum NOT all MUSLIMS.

bunch of violent english racist thugs trash a community doesn't mean all ENGLISH are scum, but it does mean anyone who joins or sympathises with them are.

if ENGLISH and EDL mean he same to you, then you're deluded.

simples

The majority (99.9%) of the EDL are racist and Islamophobic. I think deep down you know this but you don't want to admit it.

Your point being?

That there's absolutely nothing wrong in calling those who join the racist and Islamophobic EDL, vile scum.

That there's absolutely nothing wrong in calling those who join the racist and Islamophobic EDL, vile scum.

I agree, but why go on about it?

It makes it seem as if you have the red mist about you.

It makes it look as you are the racist, which by your posts, I know you are a rational person, and not one to cast slurs.

I agree, but why go on about it?

It makes it seem as if you have the red mist about you.

It makes it look as you are the racist, which by your posts, I know you are a rational person, and not one to cast slurs.

I'm sorry if you think I 'go on about it', but when there's a chance to voice our opinions on such an organisation, it's only right we do it with vigour.

Archived