EDL scum at it again.

ferno

Do you think the EDL are more or less likely to engage in smashing up random cars and shops and shouting racist abuse?

It's hilarious seeing the desperate attempts to cover up and excuse the EDL knuckle draggers, because of course, the EDL aren't violent:

http://indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/03/475177.html

350 EDL turn up, 35 get nicked. 10%.

Guffaw.

maybe they should have just burnt a cpl of books instead :suspect:

Just the EDL and UAF, is it? Your fuhrer Nick Griffin is also over there stirring things up.

I believe what you are trying to insinuate is that I back the BNP,obviously your reading ability is sketchy to say the least.

So in that vacuum you call a mind you believe that everyone who questions immigration or Islam is automatically a BNP supporter,if that were true you may find that the BNP would be now be a considerable force in parliament,they are not therefore your conclusions are flawed.

I was reading that in Halifax, a town in West Yorks, they cost nearly £300,000

of damage in about 2 hours.

Very clever.

I cant understand why they do it, or what they hope to gain.

They must have a monkey grinder somewhere, because when you look at them, no intelligence shows in their faces.

Who are they, and where do they get them from?

Not adding anything just making a comment on different sides to the same coin,I see you fail to grasp such intricacies...as usual

but the threads not about them, they were never mentioned, you just thought youd change the subject slightly to take the heat off the EDL (which the thread WAS about)

you may aswell have mentioned stamp collectors, or the tories, or the womens institute for all its got to do with them too

Archived