EDL scum at it again.

ferno

but the threads not about them, they were never mentioned, you just thought youd change the subject slightly to take the heat off the EDL (which the thread WAS about)

you may aswell have mentioned stamp collectors, or the tories, or the womens institute for all its got to do with them too

By God Mel, call people all you want, from hill to burn, even EDL or Nazis.

But for heavens sake dont call them Tories, that is an insult too far. :hihi:

but the threads not about them, they were never mentioned, you just thought youd change the subject slightly to take the heat off the EDL (which the thread WAS about)

you may aswell have mentioned stamp collectors, or the tories, or the womens institute for all its got to do with them too

Why would I want to take the heat of the EDL I merely stated the EDL like their counterparts, who were probably in opposition to them,wherever the EDL turn up the UAF are never very far away, were nothing but thugs ,its you that seems to have a flea in your ear because I coupled the UAF with the EDL ,just to please you I'll also add the BNP into that mix satisfied your now leading 2-1..

I always thought You claimed to be fair and impartial it seems I was wrong, its OK to pull one set of idiots down but when the other set of idiots are your mates you dont like it even though they usually appear together or where the EDL fighting themselves ?

The EDL attacked 3 police cars on Thursday and injured one copper.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-17149799

Again, where does it say that? Some kids shouted "EDL" so you assume that it was an EDL protest and attack?

I remember the dark says of the 70's, kids singing "National Front, here we stand, get those <CENSORED> off our land" but these kids weren't NF members.

I've no love for the EDL, BNP or even UKIP, but I don't like liars or people who make spurious links for their own ends either.

Again, where does it say that? Some kids shouted "EDL" so you assume that it was an EDL protest and attack?

I remember the dark says of the 70's, kids singing "National Front, here we stand, get those <CENSORED> off our land" but these kids weren't NF members.

I've no love for the EDL, BNP or even UKIP, but I don't like liars or people who make spurious links for their own ends either.

Just read the link, it doesn't say it was an EDL protest but at the end it says the EDL praised the youths, to be honest the far right could be involved but behind the scenes, we will never know but what i do know is that hatred breeds hatred and we as a society could do without going down that slippery slope.

Or better still the 7/7 attacks on our own land!

I did mention the UK too, but the muppet in post 28 doesn't seem to have realised that. People like that just see or hear what they want to and not what is actually said, which is why they never amount to much.

because we don't live in nigeria sudan america china or russia for a start - we live in sheffield where racial and community relations are pretty good and we don't want racist bigots stirring up violence and hatred in the streets we (ie 'I') inhabit - perhaps you live in a white ghetto and think 'muslims' are evil. murderous & exploitative - I don't - I live in a predominantly south asian community and have neighbours that I am proud to live alongside.

take your racial hatred and stick it where the sun don't shine, if you live near muslim people and hate them - move.

where are all these white ghettos in sheffield....seems you have a hatred for the white populace.....

If you think the EDL weren't involved have a look at;

http://www.edlnews.co.uk/edl-news/edl-attack-rochdale-takeaway-and-put-grooming-trail-at-further-risk

They admitted responsibility on their Facebook page.

Why would I want to take the heat of the EDL I merely stated the EDL like their counterparts, who were probably in opposition to them,wherever the EDL turn up the UAF are never very far away, were nothing but thugs ,its you that seems to have a flea in your ear because I coupled the UAF with the EDL ,just to please you I'll also add the BNP into that mix satisfied your now leading 2-1..

I always thought You claimed to be fair and impartial it seems I was wrong, its OK to pull one set of idiots down but when the other set of idiots are your mates you dont like it even though they usually appear together or where the EDL fighting themselves ?

wrong again haha personally i dont care about, follow, or support the UAF just seems some on here seem to be obsessed by em, and whenever the EDL are mentioned the UAF are mentioned in the next breath.

Archived