EDL scum at it again.

ferno

perhaps his name is wex. if I was a neo nazi scumbag, I guess I would think I wasn't a neo nazi scumbag.

but I would be.

you see this is precisely why we will never deal with the problems, because of hypocrites like you. I don't expect you to understand as you are no different to the "scum/chavs" you revile. you are just the flip side of the issue, the cause of their angst because you fail to understand the problem.

Calling people names does not make them go away, you have to deal with their issues and if they are ill-informed, you must educate them as isolating them and trying to make them feel inferior to you is only ever going to result in a situation you will not like.

Calling people names does not make them go away, you have to deal with their issues and if they are ill-informed, you must educate them as isolating them and trying to make them feel inferior to you is only ever going to result in a situation you will not like.

funny that, that could also be the solution to islamophobia and the general hatred of muslims too

understanding, education, NOT isolating them, NOT calling them names

As usual Mohammed Shafiq of the Ramdhan Foundation has it right. This from the BBC on the Rochdale riot -

"The Ramadhan Foundation, which is based in Greater Manchester, has condemned the events.

Chief executive Mohammed Shafiq said: "The mindless thugs that attacked [the takeaway] and attacked the police should be ashamed of themselves, furthermore the community must allow the due process of law to be carried out.

"Mob rule or vigilantism is not the way we conduct ourselves in this country." "

Mohammed Shafiq has also spoken out on denying the problem of Asian grooming gangs in the past, saying the problem needs to be addressed amongst Asian people and amongst wider society. He seems to be the voice of sense in all this.

Have a read - http://www.ramadhanfoundation.com/groomingNAP22112011.htm

' perhaps you live in a white ghetto'

Comments like that really don't help community relations: seems a number on the left seems to have embraced the 'hideously white' meme. This is still predominantly a 'white' country and there will still be large areas where the population is as such, just is, no bigotry or a big plot...

and even more expensive damage to the communities they attack who have to live with the fear and tension they ,deliberately, leave behind

If the tension was not there to begin with then the community can render the damage reperable. Defeating the antagonists positively is the best way to defend against this kind of behaviour surely.

Archived