EDL scum at it again.

ferno

wrong again haha personally i dont care about, follow, or support the UAF just seems some on here seem to be obsessed by em, and whenever the EDL are mentioned the UAF are mentioned in the next breath.

You have to mention them in the same breath they are all cut from similar cloth.

Its nothing to do woth being obsessed I just like to see a level playing field.

You have to mention them in the same breath they are all cut from similar cloth.

Its nothing to do woth being obsessed I just like to see a level playing field.

You don't seem to like a level playing field if it's Israel v Palestine, Christian v Muslim or anyone v BNP, though.

Florist Debby Bailey, whose shop is close to where trouble broke out, described the protesters as "pillocks". She said they were the sort of people who "get drunk on a Saturday night and go to the takeaways they were attacking for a kebab".

There was a lot of misinformation being spread around the town, she said. "It's supposed to be 2012, yet they're behaving like animals," she added.

The Tasty Bites takeaway, opposite her shop, which was a focal point for protests, despite having no connection to the Liverpool case, had its red shutters pulled down on Friday.

Zeeshan Khokhar, 23, owner of Bits n Pizza said it started about 4pm, with kids banging on windows. "They were shouting, 'Why are you still open you dirty ********?' The police came and told us to shut up shop.

"We are just doing business. It hurts and we are very worried about what's going to happen," he said.

Butcher David Ashworth, whose shop is next to a takeaway, said: "I don't agree with what's gone on. Most of the people who came to cause trouble don't live here."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/feb/24/rochdale-violence-fears-racial-tensions

On Tuesday, at a council meeting the Tameside councillors condemned the EDL as "fascist thugs". The Hyde and Stalybridge MP, Jonathan Reynolds, has raised the issue in the Commons.

The Tameside council leader, Kieran Quinn, wrote on his blog: "I have a very simple message for the EDL and other right-wing extremists who might be thinking of coming to Hyde this weekend: you will not divide us and you are not welcome here, so stay away."

wouldn't be ANY EDL if their wasn't extreme muslims living in the UK.

wouldn't be ANY EDL if their wasn't extreme muslims living in the UK.

that old chesnut again eh?

they say theyre main concern is extremist muslims, thats complete codswallop, they just want a go at any and ALL muslims........theyve even attacked sihks (presumably cos theyre the same colour? and look asian)

You don't seem to like a level playing field if it's Israel v Palestine, Christian v Muslim or anyone v BNP, though.

There you go again ,cant you read ,tell you what look back through my posts ,for every post of mine praising the BNP I will give £1 to a charity of your choosing and for every post of mine that is critical of the BNP you reciprocate.I know how much I will be handing out

Archived