EDL scum at it again.

ferno

You don't seem to like a level playing field if it's Israel v Palestine, Christian v Muslim or anyone v BNP, though.

As for your Christian v Muslim example I have no religious habits my myself so the question of Christianity is irrelevant ,as for Muslims I have no argument with any individual irrespective of their race or creed I question the tenet behind the Islamic faith as a whole i.e their literal belief in a book and prophet that they deem as non questionable and unbending.

Just to put the cat amongst the pigeons the title of this thread could in many ways be classed as a racist attack on a section of the population who,by their self titled name are evidently English,by this I mean the word scum ,indeed if I were to use the word in association with the word Pakistani or any other foreign nationality I believe I would now be labelled as a rabid racist and would be taking no more part in any thread on this forum.

but thats ALL religion as a whole

Yes but the other main religion,Christianity has become civilized in their thinking and is prepared to adapt to modern thinking and the exponents of the religion in general are not ruled by the holy book as the only means to an end.Anyway this thread is about the EDL and not about any religion,I doubt most of what Iv seen on links on here that many of them couldnt spell the word "BYBEL"

Yes but the other main religion,Christianity has become civilized in their thinking and is prepared to adapt to modern thinking and the exponents of the religion in general are not ruled by the holy book as the only means to an end

yes thats why theres still "debates" in the church about women and homosexuals

yes thats why theres still "debates" in the church about women and homosexuals

Yes and as far as I am aware women now play an active part in the church and like it or not homosexuality will, for the time being anyway,always carry a morality issue among religious non believers as well as the religious section.

Yes and as far as I am aware women now play an active part in the church and like it or not homosexuality will, for the time being anyway,always carry a morality issue among religious non believers as well as the religious section.

Women have for many years played an active part in the Church but not an equal part. As for your morality take on homosexuality, you're saying it's alright for the Christian church to be bigotted because other people are bigotted. So, as you're saying one bunch of bigots justifies another bunch of bigots, would you say it's alright for some Muslim extremists to bomb the UK because Irish Christian extremists bomb the UK. No need to answer.

Archived