Don't buy the Sun on Sunday!!

Listen up, all newspapers are overated, the ones with actual news in them take too long to read, papers like the Sun and the Mirror etc are for reading when you get a short break on shift or 5 minutes in the lav ...... get over this buying the Sun stuff it makes little or no difference.

I'm sure the likes of Charlotte Church are laughing their heads off when they cash their cheques in, I wish someone had hacked my bloody phone .... OK the millie dowler thing was out of order, but let's put most of it in perspective, most hacking was carried out on minor celebs for a bit of cheap media gossip.

People like frank keep trying to impose their own political agenda and self righteous beliefs on others all the time, it's a bit like DM bashing, these people clearly read it to form their opinions then criticise others who they reckon read it, because they don't like what's printed :loopy:

Why is it alright to break the law if the victim is a minor celebrity?

Listen up, all newspapers are overated, the ones with actual news in them take too long to read, papers like the Sun and the Mirror etc are for reading when you get a short break on shift or 5 minutes in the lav ...... get over this buying the Sun stuff it makes little or no difference.

I'm sure the likes of Charlotte Church are laughing their heads off when they cash their cheques in, I wish someone had hacked my bloody phone .... OK the millie dowler thing was out of order, but let's put most of it in perspective, most hacking was carried out on minor celebs for a bit of cheap media gossip.

People like frank keep trying to impose their own political agenda and self righteous beliefs on others all the time, it's a bit like DM bashing, these people clearly read it to form their opinions then criticise others who they reckon read it, because they don't like what's printed :loopy:

I agree ,I"m against judges and police getting to tell the press what its ethics should be, and against any stricture whatsoever on the right of the press, whether highbrow or low-rent, to investigate and publish what it sees fit.

what about "press freedom", John Milton’s rallying cry is as fitting today as it was in 1644: ‘Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.’

Archived