Don't buy the Sun on Sunday!!

Most people I know buy such papers to read the footy section. The Sun and the like have the best football coverage. So I'm told.

As I understand it, as well, the journalists at the Sun and the like are the highest paid, so they can hardly be called poor journalists. They may write articles aimed at a certain section of society but if they're paid the most, they must be fairly good at the job.

I suppose some may claim to work for the broad sheets out of choice but most would ditch them for the big bucks of the tabloids...

I'd like to read a copy actually - know your enemy and all that - would it best to steal one rather than buy one?

I think it's a massive loss leader. I might be wrong but I think the more he sells tomorrow the more he loses, but I'm not sure. I'm going to apply EDL logic and burn down the newsagents to be sure.

I don't think the Murdoch empire is under any threat soon. Sky TV earns money hand over fist. The sun is the biggest selling newspaper in the country and i will bet my house that The Sun on Sunday becomes the biggest selling sunday paper.

Journalisam is a dark arts where their all as bad as each other. Paying people for information is practised by all papers. Find me a newspaper that isn't a dirty shade of white and I'll eat my hat.

Are you ready to eat your hat?

How's about that 20p business paper called "I", That certainly ain't a dirty shade of white.... Lol

Archived