Don't buy the Sun on Sunday!!

I said no such thing did I? Your invention is worthy of a NOTW journo'. :|

You can put it away now, we've all seen it.

You're defending NI on the basis that the Guardian was wrong about the voicemail deletion. It's pointless defending NI because it's on record that NOTW arranged for the messages to be accessed. Because the Guardian was wrong about one point doesn't lessen the seriousness of another. Like I said no point defending them. Don't know why you bothered.

Just heard it's free online at 9pm. Get ready for the menopausal ramblings of Nancy De'lallio (sp?)

really - I'll check it out - my beloved offspring is watching a film in which american teenagers shout at each other, so I have free time.

to my shame, I've got a bot of a 'thing' about nancy de' (however you spell it) - couldn't understand why sven played away with ulrika ka ka -( oops sounding like a sun reader)

I totally relate to what you're saying, but can you imagine spending time with this fruit loop?

A day In Her Life:

She rises early – "I am gifted to not need a lot of sleep" – and "does a little breakfast", two herculean tasks which understandably exhaust her so much, she needs to take the rest of the morning off "to allow me time to wake up properly".

Thus rested, at 11.30am she "goes over things" – this is presumably the part of the day into which all that lobbying, law practice, food and travel writing, television production and improving Tolstoy is crammed – before heading off to lunch at The Ivy or Claridge's. This understandably exhausts her so much that she takes the afternoon off – "I read the papers, have my acupuncture" – before going out to dinner with her new companion Trevor Nunn, who has understandably described her as "the most intelligent person he's ever met".

"I do know Shakespeare very well," she adds, which comes as no surprise to those of us who've read her piece for High50.com, where she says:

"I was always confident change would come, but when you're in the middle of the tempest . . . Talking of tempests, I consider The Tempest, which of course is about magic, to be one of Shakespeare's best plays."

One can only nod, and meekly suggest Miss Dell'Olio add "literary critic" to her already bulging list of parallel careers. "I know I'm fascinating," she concludes, which presumably explains why Lost in Showbiz finds itself staring at her interviews, transfixed, its eyes crossing like Nookie Bear's.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/jun/16/lost-in-showbiz-nancy-dell-olio

Dude. Seriously.

I totally relate to what you're saying, but can you imagine spending time with this fruit loop?

A day In Her Life:

She rises early – "I am gifted to not need a lot of sleep" – and "does a little breakfast", two herculean tasks which understandably exhaust her so much, she needs to take the rest of the morning off "to allow me time to wake up properly".

Thus rested, at 11.30am she "goes over things" – this is presumably the part of the day into which all that lobbying, law practice, food and travel writing, television production and improving Tolstoy is crammed – before heading off to lunch at The Ivy or Claridge's. This understandably exhausts her so much that she takes the afternoon off – "I read the papers, have my acupuncture" – before going out to dinner with her new companion Trevor Nunn, who has understandably described her as "the most intelligent person he's ever met".

"I do know Shakespeare very well," she adds, which comes as no surprise to those of us who've read her piece for High50.com, where she says:

"I was always confident change would come, but when you're in the middle of the tempest . . . Talking of tempests, I consider The Tempest, which of course is about magic, to be one of Shakespeare's best plays."

One can only nod, and meekly suggest Miss Dell'Olio add "literary critic" to her already bulging list of parallel careers. "I know I'm fascinating," she concludes, which presumably explains why Lost in Showbiz finds itself staring at her interviews, transfixed, its eyes crossing like Nookie Bear's.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/lostinshowbiz/2011/jun/16/lost-in-showbiz-nancy-dell-olio

Dude. Seriously.

ooh I feel ashamed now - back to the evil murdoch empire and I'll suppress my feelings for nancy del'wotsername

wouldn't it be weird if the sun on sun leads with a story on her?

We all have crushes of shame. Mine is racist shouty tram lady.

I dunno what the paper will be like, I'd read the screws if it was in the pub but I don't know if it was sports that people bought it for- that's all on the net now. NOTW fulfilled the curtain-twitchers amongst us, I imagine the new paper will be photos of girls' knickers, blatant prs and celebrity dog vomit.

We all have crushes of shame. Mine is racist shouty tram lady.

I dunno what the paper will be like, I'd read the screws if it was in the pub but I don't know if it was sports that people bought it for- that's all on the net now. NOTW fulfilled the curtain-twitchers amongst us, I imagine the new paper will be photos of girls' knickers, blatant prs and celebrity dog vomit.

2 quick points -

1. who is shouty racist tram lady?

2. will it be nancy's knickers?

Archived