Don't buy the Sun on Sunday!!

I just wouldn't buy anything I found untrue and lets be honest all papers are likely to print things just to improve the number of readers. Lots of stories are a matter of opinion and if you disagree with them it doesn't mean they are untrue.

Almost half of the people who bought the NOTW don't bother with a paper at all now. The more people who buy papers the more diverse the papers are.

Newspapers are no longer what they were at the turn of last century. ie there to provide news. Most of them are more like magazines, to entertain and provide a few hours entertainment. Your choice of magazine is determined by what you find interesting.

I find all this claiming of the high moral ground dependent on which paper you read evidence of bigotry and low intelligence, to be honest. The more people who read has to be a good thing.

Well I am a bigot and of low intelligence then .

I would not hang this publication on a nail in the outside bog!

remember milly dowler?

respect her memory by not buying murdoch's latest piece of crap - walk past it in the newsagent tomorrow and let him know what you feel.

the unsold copies can be pulped and used to make toilet paper.

Thanks for the heads up ;)

Just on my way to get a copy now :D

Is this a pun on the content, or the texture upon the buttocks? :)

Texture upon the buttocks, what else is it good for?

Sunday papers usually have the shiny pull-out bits, they don't scratch so much, but if they're too glossy then they aren't absorbent enough.

Archived