What do you wish you could do.

So mine probably isnt something alot of people aspire to do.

I wish i could street dance like all hip hop dancing i dont know why its just always looked so appealing to me. I think its the adrenaline of it that i love the most it seems the most uplifting to me.

When i was younger, more foolish and much more intoxicated i had considered myself a good street dancer until i tried it when sober and realised i was pathetic!

I wish I could fly, up to the sky but I can't! :hihi:

Seriously, I wish I was fit enough and knew enough about respect for racial diversity etc to be a Copper.

And I also wish I knew how to make my own Xbox games, I have the ideas for games, I just lack the technical knowledge, and the money, to make them happen.

Not really sure on how to comment on the flying thing maybe give me old buddy an email see what he says n.armstrong@nasaspaceservices.co.uk

And go for the copper job i honestly believe anything is achievable if your willing to try hard enough (minus the flying) :hihi:

In terms of your ideas have you not considered forwarding on your ideas to ea games or anything i know there isnt a mahoosive chance they will use um but by all means itts worth a pop for the sake of a stamp.

Seriously, I wish I was fit enough and knew enough about respect for racial diversity etc to be a Copper.

And I also wish I knew how to make my own Xbox games, I have the ideas for games, I just lack the technical knowledge, and the money, to make them happen.

I used to make my own games for the PS1, I loved them. It was buy one, burn 99 to sell at car boot. I miss them days.

Archived