What is your most surprising thing

So what do people tend to find surprising about you.

Mine is quite funny at times actually.

Basically im known as a quite guy I dont cause confrontations and will never look to start an arguement and generally keep myself to myself im happy to just crack on with what im doing and dont need friends round me all the time.

Now because of this people automatically assume im a walk over and im really NOT so if anyone has ever tried to make a mug of me ive stood up high fought my corner and showed people im not a walkover by any means.

To be honest people find me most surprising simply because i dont get angry at all no matter how much someone winds me up i just dont lash out or anything.

Ah, but youve never met me. Im sure id get you wanting to smack me round the mouth in under half an hour ;)

I doubt it mate to be honest i think its all gone out of me because when i was younger i was angry at the world for things that happened to me (which you may have seen on here) but once i got to grips with my past i didnt get angry anymore and never do now

Ah, but youve never met me. Im sure id get you wanting to smack me round the mouth in under half an hour ;)

Archived