Help advice needed - hit pipe when digging in garden

in detail the pipe is on a raised part of the garden about twenty foot from the house. So in effect its about 16" above ground level. I have placed a piece of kitchen roll in the pipe to see if it is flushed away or gets wet?:loopy:

Do as I say and stop messing about.

It will be a bit of old plant pot when you dig it out. :hihi::hihi:

You could dig further along the bit of glazed pipe until you found the ends which would tell you whether it has been cemented into a row or not. It could be builders rubbish which was just left when the house was built

If it is connected properly you could make a repair and build a pond over the top by raising the sides rather than digging down, which might look more attractive

No, every tradesman always works by the book.

(it sezhere ;))

:hihi:Get real youve never been on a building site. I once saw a J.C.B. pull yorks TV cable up buried 9ins below ground. Cable was about 4ins across and J.C.B. cut it straight in two there must have been a thousand wires inside :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived