House keeping hygiene issues

The carpet hasn't been hoovered since novemeber?! That's disgusting I'd have been out and got a new hoover or at the very least borrowed one.How can you live with all that crap on the carpet :gag:

And as for the loo seat, it takes 2 seconds to put it down, I'd be more concerned with what lifeforms are growing on the floor......

The carpet hasn't been hoovered since novemeber?! That's disgusting I'd have been out and got a new hoover or at the very least borrowed one.How can you live with all that crap on the carpet :gag:

And as for the loo seat, it takes 2 seconds to put it down, I'd be more concerned with what lifeforms are growing on the floor......

I was begining to think I was the only person that had thought that, 4 months without hoovering it makes me shudder to think about it.

The loo seat someone mentioned ealier that lowers itself, they are great I have one in my downstairs toilet, not expensive either £10.95 from EBay. It is worth thinking about.

Some men do seem unaware of the existence of the toilet brush, its there for a reason :suspect:

If I come to use a toilet and it is not, um, clean, I feel obliged to clean it so that people don't think it was me that left it in that mess. I would be embarrassed to leave it in that state for the next person.

Well perhaps I have an expectation as a true gentleman will put the toilet seat down. It’s a basic manner. They were the ones who lifted it up so they should put it down where they found it.

Why? There's no correct way to have the toilet seat. As a man I expect to have to lift it up if the previous user was a woman so why shouldn't women expect to have to put it down following a man?

I don't get it.

Some men do seem unaware of the existence of the toilet brush, its there for a reason :suspect:

If I come to use a toilet and it is not, um, clean, I feel obliged to clean it so that people don't think it was me that left it in that mess. I would be embarrassed to leave it in that state for the next person.

toilet brushes are sooo unbelievably unhygenic-they make me heave:gag: You are storing those germs in your bathroom instead of flushing them away. Particularly disgusting in a shared/rented house :gag::gag::gag:

toilet brushes are sooo unbelievably unhygenic-they make me heave:gag: You are storing those germs in your bathroom instead of flushing them away. Particularly disgusting in a shared/rented house :gag::gag::gag:

Theyre relatively cheap, 99p, and if you replace them every time you clean the bathroom, they wont be storing that much germs.

Archived