Generate Limitless Human Eggs

Why is it that we feel it's so necessary for every woman to be able to have kids. There's a reason why they can't and it should be left alone devastating or not.

Do you apply those rules to other medical problems?

'Why do we feel it necessary for every child to have functioning kidneys? There's a reason why they can't and it should be left alone devastating or not.'

People were moaning the other day saying the world is over populated.

That doesn't mean infertility is a good thing.

Do you apply those rules to other medical problems?

'Why do we feel it necessary for every child to have functioning kidneys? There's a reason why they can't and it should be left alone devastating or not.'

That doesn't mean infertility is a good thing.

There's not even a comparison is there. One is life threatening the other merely insures our own longevity and/or satisfies the 'needs' of a woman to bare children. Neither is important.

One is life threatening the other merely insures our own longevity and/or satisfies the 'needs' of a woman to bare children.

Not all medical problems are life threatening. My example was, but I could give others. Facial deformity - 'Why do we feel it necessary for every child to have a face? There's a reason why they can't and it should be left alone devastating or not.'

You're seperating infertility into a seperate medical category on its own and classing it as "unnecessary". I just wondered if you'd do that to other treatments.

Not all medical problems are life threatening. My example was, but I could give others. Facial deformity - 'Why do we feel it necessary for every child to have a face? There's a reason why they can't and it should be left alone devastating or not.'

You're seperating infertility into a seperate medical category on its own and classing it as "unnecessary". I just wondered if you'd do that to other treatments.

No I wouldn't, but I do not necessarily agree that all 'diseases' should be treated either and in many instances it would be fairer and perhaps kinder to let them take the life.

We are one of many species on this planet with no more right to survive than any other.

Archived