Osborne: UK has run out of money

When there was a 4 hour target the Northern General just lied about the waiting times. I was there for 7 hours once and yet they reported in that month nobody had waited more than 4 hours. It was only when I passed out on the floor they actually did anything.

Hospitals are a law unto themselves. They get to you when they can, not when you need. Perhaps if they weren't bursting at the seams with fatties, drunks and druggies all with self inflicted problems they would have more time for the genuinely sick.

Jim as usual you speak the truth, I was in A&E recently. As you know I am, like you critical of NHS in principal. However the idiots that wandered in with "I have got a cough" a doctor holding up an xray telling a eastern european "you have not swallowed a nail" leads me to believe that, at least in A&E they need to develop a strategy to prevent time wasting idiots.

Charge everyone a tenner, on entry, if the complaint is genuine give it them back, if the doctor decides its a waste of resources keep the tenner. if they are drunk refuse treatment till they are sober, if they are drugged up similar.Smokers, morbidly obese and other victims of self indulgence should be similarly treated with the contempt they deserve.

The NHS was set up by good people and although I am highly critical I have no doubt that many people working on the front line are dedicated professionals but we, the public they serve, should demand they are protected and able to deliver service to those actually in need rather than those who wander in for a warm , feel sorry for themselves or who are so out of control they either drink take drugs or take solace in a big mac on a daily basis.

One day people will realise that this generation of conniving politicians were happy and complicit in spending our & our childrens future tax revenues that should have been spent on education, health & infrastructure on a bunch of corrupt, insolvent banks.

One day people will realise that this generation of conniving politicians were happy and complicit in spending our & our childrens future tax revenues that should have been spent on education, health & infrastructure on a bunch of corrupt, insolvent banks.

On your next visit to planet earth take a look around at who mortgaged our great grandchildren's future with all those new hospitals and schools you can see everywhere. While you're here pick up any newspaper and read about how much profit the banks will be sold for to pay back what was borrowed to prop them up. And then before you go back whatever planet you are on check out how many people the NHS kills every year, how many kids are bullied at schools that turn out functionally illiterate numpties and how many crimes are ever solved in return for the all the tax we pay.

The money that was loaned to the banks is in the process of being re paid,at a profit. Too much has ben spent on education (crap teachers) health (dont make me laugh) .

The financial services industry went crazy under Labour and Cameron is sorting them out. Under tory administrations finacial services industry was central to the economy and will be again. NEVER NEVER vote Labour again, they ALWAYS leave you skint.

The money that was loaned to the banks is in the process of being re paid,at a profit. Too much has ben spent on education (crap teachers) health (dont make me laugh) .

The financial services industry went crazy under Labour and Cameron is sorting them out. Under tory administrations finacial services industry was central to the economy and will be again. NEVER NEVER vote Labour again, they ALWAYS leave you skint.

When i say politician.....i said generation of them. That meant all of them. Lab/Lib/Conservatives.

And it is fairly obvious from both yours and Jims comments that you would bail them out every day. You'll eat those words one day.

:rolleyes:I see they have let the loonies out for the afternoon!!!:hihi:

When i say politician.....i said generation of them. That meant all of them. Lab/Lib/Conservatives.

And it is fairly obvious from both yours and Jims comments that you would bail them out every day. You'll eat those words one day.

No, I would never bail them out again, remember Labour allowed the situation develop, Labour bailed them out.

No, I would never bail them out again, remember Labour allowed the situation develop, Labour bailed them out.

I don't think the hard of economic thinking have any idea what would have happened if the banks had not been bailed out.

I don't think the hard of economic thinking have any idea what would have happened if the banks had not been bailed out.

Run it by us once again what would have happened Jim? You're like the forums very own Robert Peston on these matters what with your vast knowledge of the subject.

Archived