26.02.12 - Sheffield Forum 2-1 Shiregreen

Sheffield Forum had 13 out of 21 players available for this game due to the Sheffield derby at Hillsborough but managed to come out winners after a lot of hard work. Ashley Proctor, Philip Gill and Andy Coates came in to replace Ashley Matthews, Kyle Dowling and Liam Wales whilst there was a first time on the bench for the 2 subs Kane Conway and Daniel Worthy.

We dont have much of a report for you this week due to me being at the derby but I can tell you Sheffield Forum opened the scoring in the first half, Andy Coates picking up the ball and sending a long range effort straight over the Shiregreen keeper from around 25 yards out.

HT: Sheffield Forum 1-0 Shiregreen

Second half Forum continued playing well and grabbed a second when Philip Gills corner came off the bar and fell the captain Shane Middlebrook who put the ball in from close range.

Shiregreen did score late on to pull one back but it was not enough to stop Forum recording the win!

Back to normal next week against Smithywood on Bradway Rec with a few things to think about regarding the team I now put out next week. Well done lads!! UTF!

Sheffield Forum had 13 out of 21 players available for this game due to the Sheffield derby at Hillsborough but managed to come out winners after a lot of hard work. Ashley Proctor, Philip Gill and Andy Coates came in to replace Ashley Matthews, Kyle Dowling and Liam Wales whilst there was a first time on the bench for the 2 subs Kane Conway and Daniel Worthy.

We dont have much of a report for you this week due to me being at the derby but I can tell you Sheffield Forum opened the scoring in the first half, Andy Coates picking up the ball and sending a long range effort straight over the Shiregreen keeper from around 25 yards out.

HT: Sheffield Forum 1-0 Shiregreen

Second half Forum continued playing well and grabbed a second when Philip Gills corner came off the bar and fell the captain Shane Middlebrook who put the ball in from close range.

Shiregreen did score late on to pull one back but it was not enough to stop Forum recording the win!

Back to normal next week against Smithywood on Bradway Rec with a few things to think about regarding the team I now put out next week. Well done lads!! UTF!

told sheedy ought to be ashamed of himself wearing hat and gloves :suspect::suspect: id defo drop him for that the girl:hihi::hihi:

Thanks for the update Pink.....what a result,shame the season didn't start three games ago:hihi::hihi..........I pity the fools that missed out on this cracker just to see some boring old derby match:mad::mad::hihi:

:hihi: I was one of those!!

Seems to be the case with us, become more consistent at end of season (touch wood) but some very good players have joined up just now about getting the team working and push on for next season!

I didnt realise Smithywood were 2nd so that will be an interesting game on Sunday I think.

Grateful to those that could make it! We would have had less players on Saturday if we'd agreed to play it then, which I didnt expect.

Archived