Help me find a cheap holiday

Hello guys so im looking for a nice cheap holiday.

Looking to go abroad and around september time not really fussed where as long as its nice and hot and relatively cheap.

So i was wondering if friendly forumers would help me find something.

as a thought ---ask a travel agent?

Well done to all those that have picked up i have the internet.

Well read there give yourselfes a pat on the back.

What you have missed however is that i have obviously looked for myself i just wondered if anyone else knew of any nice cheap holidays.

In terms of a budget im thinking £700 all together for me and my partner duration of 7 days.

Looking to go around september time.

I was reading a magazine the other day with a piece about Turkish holidays ,apparently the Arabs have started to use Turkey as a holiday destination mainly Istanbul but the piece said they were also spreading to the med coast ,anyway the thing is they are spending money like there is no tomorrow and obviously the people are cottoning on and catering for the Arabs and adjusting the prices accordingly.Turkey was once a cheap holiday destination but the prices have shot up during the last couple of years and if this is true it seems its going to be a waste of time going over there.

Best website Teletext Holidays. Winter cant beat Canaries my fav Lanzarote Costa Taguise. Once got a quote go to the high st, to see if they can beat it. Also get any phone number off TV text, and ring around trying to beat the quote.

I love Costa Teguise. We've been twice and itching to get back next spring

Quiet, pretty and lovely. People behaving properly, no puke stains in the streets either.

Archived