Sheff Half Marathon

jonfox

If there's anyone doing the Sheff Half Marathon+wants a training partner let me know? I did it at 2 hour pace last year+would like to go sub 2hr! I run round the Hillsborough area+try to get up to Damflask to do a few circuits when i can.If you want to get in touch my mobile no is 07966174691.Thanks. Jon Fox.

Why don't you bring yourself down to hallamshire harrier training at Hillsboro bowling pavilion? You won't find yourself out of place as we have a very mixed group of abilities from elite to beginner. We have several groups to suit you.you don't have to join and can just turn up and run. It will help you and you will get training partners, advice and an idea of how to achieve your target. If you like it after a few months you can then join if you want.

I joined the harriers in 2007 after running 1hr 59min in the Sheffield half, last year I ran 1:25:50. I wouldnt have got there if I hadn't joined.

Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm

Archived