Brit Awards 2012

Hello! This is going to be about BRIT AWARDS 2012! If you watched it, I want to know your thoughts about this event! I was watching it and to be honest, I was a little surprised how cheap it was. It’s event where we suppose to give a honour to British best artists! To give a honour to people who make us to be proud, who take Britains name out in the world! They are our stars! But this show proved that they are just a few people with ability to sing, nothing more. Evening host James Corden is good comedian, but he does not suit for this kind of event. All this show was little bit like joke, fun! Tv time was too short, what proved that our stars even didn’t had time to say thanks to people, to fans! Last moment when Adele got award, and James literally pushed her away of stage, because other band had to perform their song. It was so embarassing to all British nation. Everything happened so fast and without any emotions. I think this event Brit Awards should be in higher level! But, I am not even British, so I just wanted to share my thoughts.

Read more at: andrushka.weebly.com

Hello! This is going to be about BRIT AWARDS 2012! If you watched it, I want to know your thoughts about this event! I was watching it and to be honest, I was a little surprised how cheap it was. It’s event where we suppose to give a honour to British best artists! To give a honour to people who make us to be proud, who take Britains name out in the world! They are our stars! But this show proved that they are just a few people with ability to sing, nothing more. Evening host James Corden is good comedian, but he does not suit for this kind of event. All this show was little bit like joke, fun! Tv time was too short, what proved that our stars even didn’t had time to say thanks to people, to fans! Last moment when Adele got award, and James literally pushed her away of stage, because other band had to perform their song. It was so embarassing to all British nation. Everything happened so fast and without any emotions. I think this event Brit Awards should be in higher level! But, I am not even British, so I just wanted to share my thoughts.

Read more at: andrushka.weebly.com

I am a huge James Cordon fan, and his interview with Pierce Morgan was moving. He has been through a lot but still come out on top of it all.

I think he was wicked on Gavin and stacey , I did feel sorry for him when he had to rush Adele off.

You could see he really was uncomfortable doing it, poor thing.

I think Adele looked totally stunning , I love her music I have her albums to.

Other then catching up with what happened via the news.

I didn't really watch it, I always find that I start watching but it drags on to long.

Everybody looked great though and the 2 fingers up from Adele, was wicked!!

I am a huge James Cordon fan, and his interview with Pierce Morgan was moving. He has been through a lot but still come out on top of it all.

I think he was wicked on Gavin and stacey , I did feel sorry for him when he had to rush Adele off.

You could see he really was uncomfortable doing it, poor thing.

I think Adele looked totally stunning , I love her music I have her albums to.

Other then catching up with what happened via the news.

I didn't really watch it, I always find that I start watching but it drags on to long.

Everybody looked great though and the 2 fingers up from Adele, was wicked!![/QUOTE]

Can't get enough of these celebrity types using obscene gestures on mainstream TV.Such good role models.

Archived