The British Government has selectively run out of money

I wouldn't get comfy they might mess up again yet and like they said this time there is no plan B.

I'm sure the Greeks will default, it's just a matter of when. I think this plan will buy some time for Italy and France to shore their economies up. A Greek default would be bad, but an Italian or French one would be catastrophic.

Did you not read the thread? Or was that a subtle joke? Be honest, don't just claim the joke if you didn't mean it!

Did you you ...

Can you not ...

Will you not ...

It sounds like you've been watching Coronation Bloody Street. Why not ask people if they can do things rather than ask them if they can't?

How much would it have cost each British household if Greece defaulted?

Not that much when you compare it to how much we borrow to every month to bail out our public sector

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13798000

From these figures it looks like the UK government has put in less to Greece than it borrows in a WEEK to keep the public services going.

Did you you ...

Can you not ...

Will you not ...

It sounds like you've been watching Coronation Bloody Street. Why not ask people if they can do things rather than ask them if they can't?

Because I know they can do it, I was asking if they did do it. It's a different tense. 'Did you not' is asking whether they are posting without having read it, not whether they are capable of reading it!

Because I know they can do it, I was asking if they did do it. It's a different tense. 'Did you not' is asking whether they are posting without having read it, not whether they are capable of reading it!

Bit of a stupid question you asked then ...

Archived