Do feminists ever find true love?

Do they? Even if they're stunning looking i cannot imagine wanting to be with someone who is more masculine and has a higher level of testosterone than myself or other men, it is just totally off putting and with femists thinking they're the same or better than men defies nature and only leaves them bitter, twisted and lonely.

Do they? Even if they're stunning looking i cannot imagine wanting to be with someone who is more masculine and has a higher level of testosterone than myself or other men, it is just totally off putting and with femists thinking they're the same or better than men defies nature and only leaves them bitter, twisted and lonely.

What is a feminist are they like lesbians, or are they just butch sort of women who walk about in combat boots and have there hair short, there not very sexy though any of them really.

Women who are stunning looking and yet more masculine?

Does not compute - please explain.

You have a problem there. It doesn't lie with feminists, it lies with you.

Someone sounds bitter and twisted - and it isn't femnists.

Archived